Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning

We have a rule in our house that if your room isn't clean to a certain level  after a certain amount of time that mom gets to come in and do the cleaning. Well, my girls know what that means. I go through their "Pack rat" piles of paper and balloons that have deflated but have some sentimental value, and pretty much dejunk the room. I was wondering what was taking my daughter so long one morning getting ready for school. I went up to "Spring Clean" her room and found these notes posted on her door and in her room everywhere.                          
I couldn't help but laugh! Notice the rule?? I guess she didn't like the house rule.
Such a protest about it-there were about 5 of these around her room.
This is exactly why I do this. I am sure that piece of tape has a very significant place in her heart. Because you can use tape over and over and over and the stickiness never leaves right? Ha ha.
And everything she really wanted to keep, she stuffed in a bag and put this post it note on it. Sad to say the notes lost out and her room looks really nice now.

2 comments:

Jedi Skippy said...

We are planning to do the same thing to Melanie's room and Zach's. Kalee cleaned her room pretty well.

Perlgirl said...

at least she was very persistant to get her message heard!! :) love it...