This rose bush in our back yard has been pretty hearty. I don't know anything about how to take care of roses. So I just let this one do it's own thing. I have done absolutely nothing to it but it keeps showing me how beautiful it is.

Maybe I should start learning how to prune it and keep it around. But I might transplant it- I never really enjoyed the location it was growing in.

We were successful in growing our own rabbit food! And in case you wanted to know (because I know you really do) : Rabbit fact- you cannot feed them a whole carrot, gives them an upset stomach.

Here are the girls watching General Conference. They really enjoy the Bingo with using M&M's. And a funny note- "A" asked why that one Apostle (Jeffrey R. Holland) was talking really loudly on his talk. I told her that he was very passionate about his topic and that he is awesome!

What is more fun than a big box for a little girl? I can't think of very many things. We missed our treadmill that gave up it's gusto at the end of last year and have saved up enough to replace it. Now we can shed the extra pounds that we have seemed to gain in it's absense.

The box has been the best part of the whole purchase!

Here the girls have made the box into a house. They have played in it all afternoon!
1 comments:
Isn't it fun when we spend money on "great" things and kids would really be happy just playing with a really big box!!
I did it! My kids do it! And yet, I still spend too much on toys!!!
Post a Comment