Monday, September 14, 2009

Good "Clean" Fun

I taught preschool this last week. I was teaching the letter C and our theme was The Body, so we talked about being clean. I had them make take a bite out of their crackers and cucumbers to make a letter C. My little C is showing you here in this picture.


Then for our craft, I had the kids make soap. It was a lot of fun to do. The kids got to mix a color into it, then put a scent in it. Then we poured it into molds.







Here are some of our soaps. Each of the kids got to make two. These were the kids first creations. I forgot to take a picture after the other ones were done! Oh well.



I also talked about our surroundings being clean as well. So I put the kids to work doing pretend jobs around the house. My little C is dusting the piano.



And here she is going to sweep the floors. Sometimes I think I have more fun with preschool then the kids, or maybe it is nice to just act like a kid now and again.




2 comments:

Perlgirl said...

What a fun way to introduce "chores" hehe

Anna said...

Everything you taught stuck with Grant. He always points out germs (glitter) now.