Wednesday, November 30, 2011

House redecorating

This entry is mostly for myself. This is to remind me that all the changes and hard work we put into redecorating the house was worth it. I think our house looks better, even if I did have to paint over all the fun colors that I had in the house before. And the girls' rooms are a little plainer, but I fizzled out on having to buy more decor for the house. Now it is just a waiting game, the right buyer will come along eventually. 
Before picture of entry:

And then the after picture:
The great room before:
The Fireplace after:
Old Office/piano room:
New office/piano room:
Old kitchen:
New kitchen:
Old Master Bedroom:
New master bedroom
Old Master bath:
New master Bath:
Old A's room:
New A's Room:
Old B's room:
New B's room:
Old C's room:
New C's room:

0 comments: