Home is an invention on which no one has yet improved. -Ann Douglas
Dirt free house (the dirt is free).
I believe in miracles, keeping this house clean is one of them.
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.-Michael Evans
Luck=Preparation + opportunity
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
All television is educational television. The question is: What is it teaching?
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, but the worst thing you can do is nothing. -Theodore Roosevelt
The only person you need to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
There is no one way to be a perfect person, but a thousand ways to be a good one.
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And what I can do, that I ought to do. And what I ought to do, that I shall do. -Edward Everett Hale
Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead.
There are people watching and that's a fact and someone will copy the way you act. So make this your motto and put it to use, be someone's example and not their excuse.
2 comments:
Love all the pictures. I'm so glad you were able to come for a visit.
Your girls are soooo stinkin cute! I'm glad you were able to have some fun.
Post a Comment