"A's" first day of school!
"
"A" getting on the bus. She was soooo excited to finally get to ride a school bus. Here is "B" in front of one of the Kindergarten classes. She just got tested yesterday and none of the Kindergarten students know who their teacher is until Friday.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Back to school.
Posted by Quirkle at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We'll be doing all of this back to school stuff really soon too!
Love the back ground for your blog by the way!
found ya. congrats on the house! Looks like you are enjoying it there. Good for you. I wish we lived where it was green. Oh well. See ya!
Kristi can't wait for me to go back to school ...
Looks like the girls are excited for school. See how long that lasts. I always loved the first day of school.
Oh they look all grown up. How did you handle both of them being away? Was it refreshing or anxiety ridden? At least you still have Colista at home to keep you company. I love you house.. looks so cute!
Post a Comment