Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We've Painted!

Here is our kitchen. I saw this color in another kitchen when we were looking for houses and loved it. So I copied the color in our own.

Here is our great room. We still have curtains and pictures to hang up, but we are getting there.
Here is another picture of what you would see first walking in the door.


Here is another picture of our kitchen, it is big, but it has a lot of floor to clean!
Here is what is supposed to be our dining room. But we think it works well as an office and piano room.

Here is Allison's room. We just painted it yesterday, so it is not put back together and organized, but at least you get an idea of the color.
Here is Colista's room. It is so girly and pink and I love it! Here is another angle of the pink room.
Brooke's room turned out nice too. It has flower power!



3 comments:

Perlgirl said...

all the rooms are so pretty! Did you do the stenciling in Brook's room and is that wall paper in Colista's room? isn't it so much fun when it's your own? The house looks very nice and i'm sure you're loving it!

D-lyn said...

I love decorating and making a room feel homey!
Your hard work is so rewarding when you sit down and take a look!

mom said...

I love the colors you chose. I am sure the girls love their rooms!
Mom